Sunday, 9 August 2015

Fashion and Beauty Haul

Hi!

I feel like I never get enough stuff together to do a haul, but recently I went a bit wild so now I have lots of things to share with you guys!



The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub - I've just had a look online and this doesn't seem to be in stock any more in the UK (I found a US link) - it seems like The Body Shop release and discontinue lines quite a lot, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came back one day. I like the scent and scrubbiness of this so far, but I find the packaging really inconvenient. A word on buying from The Body Shop - I wouldn't bother unless you get a good deal. These scrubs are usually £13, but with the sale and an online discount I got this for £3.90!


Witch Blemish Stick - I like to have something to use on spots if I get them and I've heard that this is pretty good, so I thought I'd give it a go as it definitely doesn't break the bank,


Dove Silk and Shine Conditioner - I think they're probably discontinuing this as I bought it in Poundland and not many places online seem to have it in stock - I think this will be my new place to buy shampoo and conditioner!


Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover - Although I love my Simple Eye Makeup Remover, I thought I'd give this a go as it sounded pretty good. I've used it once and although it removed makeup pretty easily, it didn't feel wet, which I tend to like (OK, just me).


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Beau Brun - I basically really wanted to buy a lipstick that day, and I do slightly regret getting this one as it's a little on the pricey side and not a shade I love. Ah well, I will definitely still wear and enjoy it.


H&M Jersey Skirt in Dark Grey - I've wanted a skirt like this for a while and as I was feeling spendy I went for it! This feels quite good quality, so hopefully it will last me a while.


H&M Jersey Playsuit in Blue/Floral - Although online this hasn't been marked down, I got this in the sale for £5, so I'm pretty pleased with my purchase! I like that the pattern is a bit different - and also it's just so comfy! Plus it has POCKETS!


Fivepoundtee Celtic Stag Sweater - I've wanted a sweater for ages that I can just throw on when it's cold and I don't want to think about my outfit. I really like this, as it'll go with anything, it doesn't have any words on it, as I'm not really a fan of slogans on tops, but it's not boring. 


H&M Short Sleeved Top in Grey - A very exciting purchase by me! Not very much I can say about this, it's just a top that I can throw on with anything.


H&M Jersey Top (Not sure if the top linked is the right one as no colours match this) - I think this will be great for a casual look.




H&M Patterned Top (can't find this online at all, but there were lots of this and this style in store) - I absolutely love this top as it can be smart or casual and goes with pretty much everything. I also really love the shoulder details, but this does mean that you have to wear a strapless bra with this top.


Botanics Facial Oil - I've used this a few times so far, some with my night cream and some on its own and I think it's already helping my skin. It seems to have helped some red marks where I recently had spots fade. Even though I have broken out a bit since using it, they haven't been difficult spots at all, so I think it's just that my skin isn't used to a rich oil yet. 

Thanks for reading! What do you think of my purchases?
Penny xxx

10 comments:

  1. I really like the prospect of the blemish stick. It sounds like a really good product. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it once now and I'm not sure if it did anything or was just a coincidence, but it did seem to help :)

      Delete
  2. I love that eye makeup remover, I've repurchased it so many times! Nice picks :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool, hopefully I'll like it as well :D

      Delete
  3. great haul! loving the first look with teh skirt and top!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I think it will be a good one :) maybe with a colourful necklace or something

      Delete
  4. I love a Body Shop sale and the Raspberry range smells soo good! Also, that playsuit looks so cute!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop do so many sales, but loads are online so you don't see them! Definitely worth signing up to their mailing list I'd say. Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. I have that same body butter and I love it! Also, I adore some of the tops and playsuits you picked out, they look amazing on you.
    x Aimee / abronzedbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got the scrub! I have so many body butters :) Thanks so much!!

      Delete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx