Sunday, 16 August 2015

Hair and Makeup Empties

Hi! 

So I could have really called this hair and mascara empties, because really, who ever uses any makeup products other than mascara up? Not me. This is the second in a small series of empties posts, here is the first one, about my empty skincare products.


Alberto Balsam Coconut and Lychee Shampoo - I really liked this shampoo. It nourishes my hair a lot more than the pomegranate version of this (empties review here), but it doesn't make it at all greasy, like some richer shampoos can. I didn't really think I would like the scent of this, but it's actually one of my favourite things about it!

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara - I don't think the one linked is the same as mine, as it's called Fairy Lashes Curl, but anyway, I don't think it's worth the fairly hefty price tag of £17.50, as this one wasn't cracked up to much. It just wasn't anything special, so with so many good drugstore mascaras, I really wouldn't bother with it.

V05 Plump it Up Dry Shampoo - I really liked this but it ran out far too soon. I've got a more detailed review in this post.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara: Waterproof and Very Black - I love this mascara - I have even been asked if I was wearing false lashes whilst wearing it! I was so annoyed when I accidentally got the waterproof version instead of the normal one at first, because it's so hard to get off! I've never really understood why you would want a waterproof mascara - please comment below if you know!

Dove Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner - I don't know much about conditioner, so all I can really say here is that it made my hair feel very soft and the smell is pretty delicious.

Thanks for reading! What recommendations for haircare and mascaras do you have for me?
Penny xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the VO5 dry shampoo! And the Falsies mascara! I only ever buy waterproof :P can't be having panda eyes! Try an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off :) Garnier has a really good one!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I don't really get panda eyes with normal mascara? Maybe the makeup remover I just bought (in my haul) is the one you're talking about?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really like it! Also I don't think I mentioned in the post that it's only a pound???

      Delete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx