Sunday, 20 September 2015

What's in my shower

Hi!

Today I'm going to give you a little tour of my shower, which may be a bit silly as I'm about to move into university accomodation, so it's going to be a little different there! Ah well, I guess I could say it's for the memories..?






Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo - I actually bought this shampoo accidentally, as I wanted to get the conditioner, which was extremely annoying when I realised I had 6 shampoos as back up! I do quite like it, it's a fairly nourishing one and it definitely has a yummy scent. I'm not super into haircare, so I probably wouldn't repurchase this as I prefer to save money and buy things from Poundland or Alberto Balsam.

Alberto Balsam Coconut and Lychee Conditioner - I like the scent of this and absolutely love its sister shampoo (review here), but I probably wouldn't buy this again as I don't find it super conditioning, which is what I tend to look for in a conditioner!

Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub - I'm not sure how much this actually does in terms of improving my skin, but I love using it when my face feels all clogged and oily (often after a late night for some reason) and it feels really satisfying.

Alberto Balsam Pomegranate Shampoo - I don't use this at all, as I'm using the Dove one at the moment, but for some unknown reason it's in my shower. I do like this quite a lot; it really cleans the hair - some would say it's stripping, but I quite like my shampoo to be very "cleaning" (clarifying?) and the conditioner to add the moisture back in again.


Soho Soap Papaya Shower Gel - Couldn't find this online, but I'm pretty sure it's still available in Sainsburys. I really love the scent of this shower gel. I don't know if I should be judging shower gels on anything more than this, but I don't think so... It probably is a little expensive for what it is though (I believe it costs £4).

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub - No longer available, but probably will be in the future. I wasn't super keen on this at first because of the packaging (first impressions here), but now I'm enjoying it a lot. You've just got to make sure to store it flat, like this or it's just too difficult.

Shower Puff - I love using this to put on shower gel, as I find you use a lot less because it lathers up so much more easily.


Gillette Venus Classic Razor - A girl's gotta shave! I'm going to be talking about shaving, waxing and all that jazz in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for reading! Am I missing something important in my shower?

Penny xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop Raspberry range, smells amazing, :')
    x Aimee / abronzedbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! So annoying they've discontinued it but I bet it'll come back cause they had an old raspberry line that they discontinued and then this one was brought out!

      Delete
  2. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx